We collaborate with experienced professionals to improve the financial health of their clients and to assist them in fulfilling their own entrepreneurial ambitions
Our Ideal Professional Partners
Our ideal professional partners are experts in accounting, estate planning law and charitable strategies and have clients who would benefit from our expertise in investment management for estate and charitable planning entities. When we partner with one of these firms their clients benefit from our combined expertise and receive unparalleled service. Our professional partners also receive an huge benefitthe knowledge their clients’ estate, charitable and financial strategies are coordinated and carried out in detail.
We are interested in meeting with estate planning attorneys and CPAs whose clients seek a better fiduciary relationship or, at the very least, a second opinion. Together we will work with interesting, successful, enthusiastic, and Ideal Clients.
We seek to partner with:
- Attorneys and CPAs whose clients are in transition or seek a second opinion from independent financial advisors regarding their wealth management
- Entrepreneurial individuals and firms – those seeking, like us, to grow intelligently, one client at a time
- Attorneys and CPAs seeking intellectual and professional growth by working on complex assignments that will expand the breadth and depth of their skill set
- Professionals active in their communities and fields—those who share a passion for charitable involvement just as their clients do
Accountants and Estate Planning Attorneys like partnering with us because:
- Together, we are sensitive to the needs and demands of successful families and individuals
- Together, we understand the imperatives of confidentiality and the obligations of trust
- Together, we put clients at ease
- Together, we look at every aspect of a client’s estate, anticipating dangers, maximizing opportunities and reinforcing strengths